Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Brett Lee <br...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/20 16:27:43 UTC

Could I watch a jira that I interst in?

Hi all,

I'm new to jira issue tracking system. There are some jiras that I interest in and I want an mail notification if there is any progress. I see a watch link to do this but I found the exsisting watchers are almost major commiters of community. If I watch a jira that I just interest in but not doing any actual work, is it appropriate to do so?

Thanks!

--
Brett Lee

Re: Could I watch a jira that I interst in?