Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/03/07 18:32:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r515443 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: parent/ rt/frontend/jaxws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/ rt/frontend/jaxws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/support/ rt/frontend/simple/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/frontend/ rt/frontend/simpl

Hiya,

On 3/6/07, ningjiang@apache.org <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: ningjiang
> Date: Tue Mar  6 20:09:33 2007
> New Revision: 515443

> Log:
> [CXF-446] Applied Jarek's patch for creating service from implementation
> bean which does not implement the SEI
>
> NOTE for skipping the tests of ClientServerGreeterBaseNoWsdlTest and
> ClientServerGreeterNoWsdlTest
>
> Current CXF's code first approach is implemented by simple front end's
> ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.
> It work for turning the POJO style Java code into a service model.
> It does not consume the Jaxws annotation and take the response message
> target namespace as the operation namespace {
> http://cxf.apache.org/greeter_control}.And the  response message target
> namespace actually should be {http://cxf.apache.org/greeter_control/types
> }.
>
> To fix this issue, we need to implement the creation of service model from
> class which is annotated with the Jaxws annotation without WSDL location.
>
> This is what the JaxWsServiceFactoryBean is for. It extends
ReflectionServiceFactoryBean and looks at the annotations.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions