Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edmund Urbani <em...@emu.no-ip.org> on 2002/06/05 16:09:41 UTC

sharing objects between webapps

Hi!

I'm currently working on two webapps that run in the same Tomcat (4.0.1)
and share some common data. To do so efficiently, I would need them to
actually access the same java objects in memory (really the instances,
not just same classes).

So, is it possible for one webapp to make an object accessible to
another? If so, how?

 Edmund

Re: sharing objects between webapps

Posted by anette mysel <ca...@cox.net>.
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST.I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANK
YOU,...

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>