Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sri ram <pi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/09/17 15:33:06 UTC

Fw: High Priority ,Parallel requests throwing null pointer exception.

Hi All,
I have a webservice developed in axis 2.
Works fine when there are sequence of requests.

However when two  parallel request hit the Axis Servlet I get exception.
When I send these two requests sequentially everything is holy .
So ideally,nothing is wrong with the  request.

PFA : For Error Stack trace

Can Some one help me out on
 this.
Should I make some changes in axis2.xml
Or there's an patch available for Axis2 servlet for this scenario.

Thanks,
Sriram

       Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

       Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos

Re: Fw: High Priority ,Parallel requests throwing null pointer exception.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
do you have wstx-asl-3.2.4.jar, and geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar in
the class path?

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Fw: High Priority ,Parallel requests throwing null pointer exception.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
This is a known issue that occurs when using Axiom <= 1.2.8 together
with Sun's StAX implementation. See issue WSCOMMONS-489.

Andreas