Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "mrisaliti@libero.it" <mr...@libero.it> on 2007/01/09 09:12:00 UTC

Trust SSL certificate (ofbiztrust.jks)

I'm trying to test the payment interface between Ofbiz and Google Check Out but when I have try to post a request to Google Check Out it says that a trusted SSL certificate is needed.
If I try to switch the SSL certificate from ofbizssl.jks to ofbiztrust.jks ofbiz gives to me some error with this certificate.
I have tried also to follow the instruction into OFBIZ production setup guide but it's not written how to create a test trust ssl certificate (trial ssl for 30 days).
Is there someone how can help me ?

Thanks in advance
Marco Risaliti

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada09gen07