Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by 王 振友 <wz...@impression.co.jp> on 2003/05/15 04:44:37 UTC

Hello,everyone

Hello,everyone,
I'm Wang from Japan.Recently I started learning James and try to use it
in my future project. I have been looking for related materials.Could anyone
please
recommend me some books or papers about James?

Thank you very much!

Re: Hello,everyone

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@nifty.com>.
Hi, Wang and all.

It was better to be posted to james-user on this issue ...

By the way, I think "Java Press Vol30" (Java Magazine in Japan)
http://www.gihyo.co.jp/magazines/javapress
comes today, and you'll be able to find some issues on James.

I am not sure whether some books had already been published in Europe,
US. If anyone knows, please let me know.
(There's no "book" focusing on James published in Japan, I think)

Regards,

--
Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@nifty.com>  -- Terra-International
http://www.terra-intl.com/

Re: Hello,everyone

Posted by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org>.
The best you can do is to visit james web site and follow the documentation
links.

Marco