Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2012/10/01 06:11:16 UTC

Re: Proposed branches

Le 01/10/12 02:01, Adam Estrada a écrit :
> Cool! The goal is to make this project accessible to as many developers as possible so pre-baking multiple IDE options is a great idea.

Thanks! I went ahead for NetBeans. I also added a page explaining that
(to appear after Jenkins finish its build):

https://builds.apache.org/job/sis-trunk/site/develop.html

I also added a section "Developing Apache SIS" with material adapted
from Geotk. It contains recommendations about background knowledge in
GIS, OGC/ISO, Java and mathematics. Please feel free to edit if some
text are not appropriate.

     Martin