Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Sanjay Shende <Sa...@symphonysv.com> on 2008/02/18 10:25:08 UTC

changing gadget display size

Hi,

	When I run the sample files provided in shindig project. The
gadgets are displayed in a standard default. Where do I need to make
changes in order to change the display area. I tried putting the height
and width parameters for ModulePref in gadget spec xml but it does not
get reflected.
Could you please help me out.

Regards,
Sanjay

"This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential, proprietary,
privileged information of Symphony Services Corp (India) Pvt. Ltd. and are intended
solely for the use of the recipient/s to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized
notifying, copying or distributing of this e-mail, directly or indirectly, and the
contents therein in full or part is prohibited by any entity who is not a recipient.
Any email received inadvertently or by mistake should be deleted by the entity who
is not a recipient thereof. You may be pleased to notify the sender immediately by
email and the email should be deleted from your system".

Re: changing gadget display size

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
Currently height / width aren't propagated up the stack to the rendering
surface because the sample pages don't actually parse the spec. Now that we
have the RpcServlet, though, we can probably go ahead and add this in.

In the meanwhile, you'd have to use the "dynamic-height" feature to make
this work.

--
~Kevin

If you received this email by mistake, please delete it, cancel your mail
account, destroy your hard drive, silence any witnesses, and burn down the
building that you're in.