Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2004/06/21 14:04:49 UTC

[J2] Question about descriptor's portlet modes and window states

Hi,

I have a few questions about portlet modes and window states in deployed PAs.

- How do I retrieve the list of custom portlet modes defined in the PA's
deployment descriptor ?
- In the same vein, how do I retrieve the list of custom window states
defined in the PA's deployment descriptor ?

I understand that for portlet modes I can also look at the supported
portlet modes in a PortletDefinition's ContentType set, but I haven't seen
any accessors on the PortletApplicationDefinition object so I was wondering
if this is done differently. For the supported window states I didn't find
any accessor though.

Regards,
   Serge Huber.