Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gaël Pouzerate <ga...@pouzerate.com> on 2006/01/27 15:29:41 UTC

How to set ?

Hi,

I'm using AXIS2 (0.93).

I'd like to set the value of the tag <wsa:to> in the SOAP request, so
that it's DIFFERENT from the endPoint's address where the request is
actually sent. How can I do that?

My goal is the followong:

Client--->Server1--->Server2

The WS is on the Server2, so the <wsa:to> must specify Server2's address.
But I need to send the request to Server1 that only does some
postprocessing on the request and then forwards it.

If I just do the basic way, by creating a stub targetting Server1, the
request will be received by server1, forwarded to Server2, that will
fail 'cause the request contains a <wsa:to>server1...</wsa:to>

But when I try to set the wsa:to in the client (using
options.setTo()), then it changes the end Point URL as well, so that
the request is send directly to server2, not to server1 anymore...

Do you know how I could achieve this?

Thanx
Gaël

Re: How to set ?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
you can use MessageContextConstants.TRANSPORT_URL with 0.94. set it in
your stub options.

thanks,
dims