Posted to users@maven.apache.org by chandrasheker <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/04 06:17:44 UTC

Re: maven migration

Hi Anders,
How are you doing...
I created repository using nexus and upload the all artifacts.all dependency
jars are downloading from repository but maven plugins are not.
how to add the plugins to repository.
-->added plugins to repository like clean,compiler ,resource and war plugin
Unable to download this jar from repo.
-->How to configure internal repository and maven central repositoyr.In
maven central repository browser remote showing artifacts and  browser
stroage shows empty.

Plz help me

Thanks & Regards,
Chandra

Re: maven migration

Posted by chandrasheker <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,
I created hosted repository and uploaded project related artifacts.
how to add the plugins(goal) like clean,complier and war(maven-war-plugin).
I added directly org.apache.maven.plugins as groupid id.
while run the application it gives classnotfound exceptions
.org.apache.maven.shared.filterexception

this is my settings.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0"
          xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">

  <pluginGroups>

  </pluginGroups>

  <proxies>

  </proxies>

  <servers>

    <server>
      <id>public</id>
      <username>admin</username>
      <password>admin123</password>
    </server>

  </servers>

  <mirrors>

<mirror>

<id>nexus</id>
<mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
<url>http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/</url>
</mirror>
</mirrors>
<profiles>
<profile>
	  <id>jdk-1.6</id>

	  <activation>
	    <jdk>1.6</jdk>
	  </activation>

	</profile>

<profile>
<id>nexus</id>

<repositories>
    <repository>
          <id>repository</id>
          <url>http://repository</url>
        </repository>

      </repositories>

     <pluginRepositories>
	 <pluginRepository>
          <id>repository</id>
          <url>http://repository</url>
        </pluginRepository>
       </pluginRepositories>

    </profile>
</profiles>
<activeProfiles>
    <activeProfile>nexus</activeProfile>
    <activeProfile>jdk-1.6</activeProfile>

  </activeProfiles>
</settings>

Thanks & Regards,
chandra

Re: maven migration

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <ka...@soebes.de>.
Hi,

if you installed the nexus as repo manager the default configuration of
Nexus contains already configured Maven Central, SNAPSHOT and RELEASE
repositories ...so usually for the first step no real change in the
configuration is needed....

Only the settings.xml has to be changed for working with the Nexus...which
can be found in the documentation:
http://www.sonatype.com/books/nexus-book/reference/maven-sect-single-group.html

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise