Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/13 19:23:38 UTC

[T5] Override GridColumn template?

One strange thing happened: I did an override of the GridColumns.tml by
duplicating the package structure and putting an altered file therein. Goal
was to get rid of the sortable image which is fine for small tables but just
takes up too much space for the tables I use.
This worked fine when using the replace at runtime feature of Tap5 but I
would rather have it as a default without being forced to compile the
template and css at runtime.
Is there any way to do this without compiling and without writing a
parameter for each and every column?
Any hints would be appreciated,
Otho

RE: [T5] Override GridColumn template?

I agree there should be a parameter to tell the Grid to use the icon or not.
But in the mean time; what about adding the following to your css?

.t-sort-icon{
	display:none;
}

Cheers,