Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Nate Drake <na...@evoxis.com> on 2002/05/22 19:51:21 UTC

Chainsaw and a database

Hey,

I was looking at Chainsaw and noticed in the javadoc that it says "It is
easy to add support for loading events from other sources like JDBC."  I
would like to use chainsaw to browse our log messages, which are stored in
an oracle database.

Has anyone done this yet?  If so, care to share?

Thanks,

Nate

Re: Chainsaw and a database

Posted by rr442002 <rr...@cuscal.com.au>.
Nate,

did you manage to get this to work? I want to do the same thing.

thanks,

Ralph