Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by test test <te...@EUROPACIFIC.au.com> on 2001/04/23 02:00:23 UTC

FW: Tomcat & Windows 2000

RE: Tomcat & Windows 2000

Posted by Craig O'Brien <cr...@dynamic-apps.com>.
More information is needed if anyone is to help you.

The documentation in the tomcat download is very good.  Tomcat works well
with Windows 2000 and IIS and many other operating systems.  Tomcat is 100%
java.

If you haven't found the documentation it is in the doc directory.  Print it
out and follow it explicitly. (print out the documentation, use a pencil to
mark your steps.) If you have problems relay the steps you have taken and
what error messages you are getting. The more detail the better.

Regards,
Craig