Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by shekhar8041 <sh...@sify.com> on 2010/06/29 15:03:54 UTC

increasing the number of users in jmeter

Hello Everyone,
I am using Jmeter for load testing my application. My requirement is that I
need to increase the number of threads(users) after a fixed interval of
time.
I am testing the application with 500 users and I need to increase the
number of user gradually i.e when I run jmeter intially 10 threads should
start and there after every 10 mins 10-10 threads should get added(intially
10 then after 10 mins 10 more then after 20 mins 10 more and so on).

I dont know how to proceed with such a scenario. Kindly help me out.

Regards,
Shekhar Kumar

Re: increasing the number of users in jmeter

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
This was discussed on this list already.

In fact, said discussion took place right today.

See this thread please:
http://old.nabble.com/Running--a-fixed-batch-of-Threads-in-fixed-interval-of-time.-tp29020721p29020721.html

Felix