Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Gabor Szadovszky <ga...@apache.org> on 2019/12/16 13:57:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Parquet Format 2.8.0 RC0

Hi Everyone,

I propose the following RC to be released as official Apache Parquet Format
2.8.0 release.

The commit id is 66cb393a0f4fe93cddc49345cc2a45490ea234e1
* This corresponds to the tag: apache-parquet-format-2.8.0-rc0
*
https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/tree/66cb393a0f4fe93cddc49345cc2a45490ea234e1

The release tarball, signature, and checksums are here:
*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/parquet/apache-parquet-format-2.8.0-rc0

You can find the KEYS file here:
* https://apache.org/dist/parquet/KEYS

Binary artifacts are staged in Nexus here:
*
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/parquet/parquet-format/2.8.0

This release includes changes listed here:
*
https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/blob/apache-parquet-format-2.8.0-rc0/CHANGES.md

Please download, verify, and test.

Please vote in the next 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Parquet Format 2.8.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this because...

[RESULT] Release Apache Parquet Format 2.8.0 RC0

Posted by Gabor Szadovszky <ga...@apache.org>.
Dear All,

With three +1 binding votes and an additional +1 vote this release vote
passes.
Thank you all who have tested this RC.

I'll finalize the release today.

Cheers,
Gabor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet Format 2.8.0 RC0

Posted by Junjie Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Gabor Szadovszky <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.