Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "Patil, Virat" <vi...@capgemini.com> on 2014/07/01 08:16:46 UTC

RE: Air Application - Update Icon on Quick Launch

Does anyone have workaround for it?

Posted by Peter Ginneberge <p....@gmail.com>.
The shortcuts are .lnk files, and they seem to contain binary data.

And you can't create shortcuts from within AIR directly (e.g.
File.createShortCut("path/to/exe") or something like that), so you'd have to
find some other way to do so.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Peter Ginneberge <p....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.