Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ajamn <aj...@globalnet.co.uk> on 2000/10/04 23:29:42 UTC

Installing Cocoon with ServletExec2.2

Hi

I am trying to install Cocoon with ServletExec and I am having trouble.  Whenever I try to point to an XML file it cannot find the page.  I have configured Cocoon as follows but it fails to work. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the following;-

Servlet name: Cocoon
Servlet class: Org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
codebase:http://localhost/cocoon/bin/
Initialisation arguments:properties=/web/var/tmp/cocoon/cocoon.properties

The initialisation address is one taken from the Cocoon website at apache and doesn't work, nor does the correct path to the cocoon.jar which is c:/cocoon/bin/

I am using Windows95 as personal web server and JDK1.1.7A, ServletExec is 2.2. I have put all the required jar files in the class path, including SAX which compiles with javac. I would appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

Thanks
Alistair