Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by zafaralikhan14 <za...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/11 18:05:13 UTC

Need a ofbiz teacher

I need experience OfBiz teacher who can teach me via teamviewer

Thanks & best regards

Re: Need a ofbiz teacher

Posted by "joelfradkin@gmail.com" <jo...@gmail.com>.
I found the OFBiz developers course workbook excellent.
I highly recommend it to get a jump on developing in OFBiz.

-----
Joel Fradkin

Re: Need a ofbiz teacher

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Zafaralikhan14:
Please see my website: http://www.myofbiz.com. You will find
instructions on purchasing the books and more information about each
book's content.
Regards,
Ruth

Re: Need a ofbiz teacher