Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/08 10:47:56 UTC

Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Hi All,

As per my previous posting (see here:
https://pony-poc.apache.org/thread.html/Zm8up20wgoyaxm3) I propose the
following doap code to be submitted for listing our Fortress project with
the ASF. Of course, subject to approval by the parties responsible for
listing the projects (e.g. board, INFRA)

{code}

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"?>

<rdf:RDF xml:lang="en"

         xmlns="http://usefulinc.com/ns/doap#"

         xmlns:asfext="http://projects.apache.org/ns/asfext#"

         xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/">

<!--

    contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with

    The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0

    (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with

    the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

    limitations under the License.

-->

    <Project rdf:about="http://http://directory.apache.org/fortress/">

    <created>2015--13</created>

    <license rdf:resource="http://spdx.org/licenses/Apache-2.0" />

    <name>Apache Fortress</name>

    <homepage rdf:resource="http://directory.apache.org/fortress/" />

    <asfext:pmc rdf:resource="http://directory.apache.org/team.html" />

    <shortdesc>Identity Access Management SDK</shortdesc>

    <description>Apache Fortress is a Identity Access Management SDK,
compliant with RBAC, ARBAC02 and IETF's password policy draft.</description>

    <bug-database rdf:resource="http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FC" />

    <mailing-list rdf:resource="
http://directory.apache.org/mailing-lists-and-irc.html" />

    <download-page rdf:resource="
http://directory.apache.org/fortress/downloads.html" />

    <programming-language>Java</programming-language>

    <category rdf:resource="http://projects.apache.org/category/IdentityMgt"
/>

    <category rdf:resource="http://projects.apache.org/category/Library" />

    <category rdf:resource="http://projects.apache.org/category/SDK" />

    <repository>

      <GitRepository>

        <location rdf:resource="
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-fortress-core.git"/>

      </GitRepository>

    </repository>

    </Project>

</rdf:RDF>
{code}

Any comments?

Best regards,
Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 08/12/15 11:25, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> I noticed we have 4 separate code repositories for Fortress. Apparently we
> can refer only one (1) per doap file.  Should we create more, or leave it
> at this?

Leav it as is, we are going to merge all of them soon.

Re: Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On Dec 8, 2015, at 6:49 AM, Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All in the pursuit of furthering the project and increasing the adoption of our products. ;-)
>
> By the way, what was the exact date Fortress got established as our (sub) project?

Good question.  I had to go to the sub-project’s page to find:

Apache Fortress Added as a sub-project of Apache Directory posted on October 25th, 2014

Shawn

Re: Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
All in the pursuit of furthering the project and increasing the adoption of
our products. ;-)

By the way, what was the exact date Fortress got established as our (sub)
project?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

Re: Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
[...]

        <browse rdf:resource="
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-fortress-core.git;a=summary
"/>

      </GitRepository>

    </repository>

    <repository>

      <GitRepository>

        <location rdf:resource="
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-fortress-commander.git"/>

        <browse rdf:resource="https://
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-fortress-commander.git;a=summary
"/>

      </GitRepository>

    </repository>

    <repository>

      <GitRepository>

        <location rdf:resource="
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-enmasse-core.git"/>

        <browse rdf:resource="
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-fortress-enmasse.git;a=summary
"/>

      </GitRepository>

    </repository>

    <repository>

      <GitRepository>

        <location rdf:resource="
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-fortress-realm.git"/>

        <browse rdf:resource="
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-fortress-realm.git;a=summary
"/>

      </GitRepository>

    </repository>

    </Project>

</rdf:RDF>
{code}

Re: Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
I noticed we have 4 separate code repositories for Fortress. Apparently we
can refer only one (1) per doap file.  Should we create more, or leave it
at this?

Please provide your viewpoint.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRIZ.COM* <http://www.orrtiz.com>

Re: Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
We just need the correct date regarding the establishment of the sub

Re: Fortress & listing @ the ASF

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.