Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Ramprasad Reddy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 16:07:56 UTC

Error while processing few Medical records using CPE

Hi,

I have been trying to run CPE using AggregatePlainTextUMLSProcessor.xml
engine against few medical records. I am getting the following error
"*org.apache.uima.analysis_**engine.*
*AnalysisEngineProcessException *
* CausedBy: org.apache.uima.resource.*
*ResourceProcessException*

* CausedBy: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; Trying to serialize non-XML 1.0*
*character: ,0xb*"

I am running the engine using the default settings only. Few medical
records are able to run successfully, but after it is stopping giving the
above error.

Has anyone also faced this issue and identified a solution?

Thank you,
Ramprasad(RP).

RE: Error while processing few Medical records using CPE

Posted by Ramprasad Reddy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pei Chen,

I am using plain text files as source. But I noticed, it has some special
characters. I will try removing them and retry the process.

Thank you for your quick response.

RP