Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/06/09 18:49:31 UTC

QPid libraries

I am currently unable to build Synapse due to the missing Qpid
libraries

GroupId: org.apache.qpid
ArtifactId: qpid
Version: 1.0-incubating-M3-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.qpid:qpid:pom:1.0-incubating-M3-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

Which repository are they supposed to get picked from?

Oleg

Re: QPid libraries

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
BTW: I had a look at the root pom.xml of the trunk and realized that it is a
fixed version, but may be the pom specifies the root pom version as SNAPSHOT
:-(

What can we do? Any idea?

Thanks,
Ruwan

Re: QPid libraries

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Aaaahhh,

Re: QPid libraries

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Re: QPid libraries

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am not planining to dig at the transport for another week or two, so feel
free to exclude it.
I can work on it by making the modifications locally.

Regards,

Rajith

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/

Re: QPid libraries

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Yes Andreas,

Re: QPid libraries

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
Ruwan,

Re: QPid libraries

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oleg,

They should be available on the WSO2 repository [http://dist.wso2.org/maven2].
This is not a released version and Rajith did these changes depending on a
svn revision build, which has been uploaded to the WSO2 repository to
overcome the issue that you have faced.

BTW: I guess Synapse contains the WSO2 repository? Have you removed it from
the pom.xml?

Thanks,
Ruwan

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> I am currently unable to build Synapse due to the missing Qpid
> libraries
>
> GroupId: org.apache.qpid
> ArtifactId: qpid
> Version: 1.0-incubating-M3-SNAPSHOT

>  org.apache.qpid:qpid:pom:1.0-incubating-M3-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
>  apache.snapshots
> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
>  apache-snapshots
> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)
>
> Which repository are they supposed to get picked from?
>
> Oleg

Ruwan Linton