Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mb...@apache.org> on 2011/12/16 14:57:40 UTC

DO TCK Conference Call Friday, Dec 16, 9 am Pacific Time

Hi,

  We will have our regular meeting Friday, December 16 at 9 am Pacific
Time to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

   Dial-in numbers are:
   US Toll free: 866 682-4770
   Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
   Germany Toll free: 08006648515
   (Other countries by request)

   To place the call:
   1. Call the toll free number.
   2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
   3. Enter the security code 1111#

   Agenda:

   1. JDO 3.0.1 release status
   2. News on new feature idea
http://osdir.com/ml/jdo-dev-db-apache/2011-11/msg00002.html - possible
code contribution from 3M
   3. News on support for specification of embedded inherited objects,
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-702?
   4. Other issues

   Action Items from weeks past:

   [April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617 re the utility of the
update operator.
   [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.
--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
Web: www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Re: DO TCK Conference Call Friday, Dec 16, 9 am Pacific Time

Posted by tg...@mmm.com.
Hi,

I can't make the meeting today - vacation every Friday this month.
The possibility of 3M donating code is still under review at 3M - I don't
expect an answer till mid Jan.

Have a great Holiday!
Tim Gallagher

Clinical & Economic Research
3M Health Information Systems
5000 Buttercup Drive
Castle Rock, CO 80109

Phone: (303) 814-3867

From:
Michael Bouschen <mb...@apache.org>
To:
jdo-dev@db.apache.org
Cc:
jdo-experts-ext@sun.com
Date:
12/16/2011 06:58 AM
Subject:

Posted by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>.
Anyone seen the following error running the TCK?  I get it with the latest
trunk.

*> Starting configuration=companyOverrideAnnotatedAllRelationshipsFCPM.conf
with database=derby identitytype=datastoreidentity mapping=11 on the jdori.
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] IOException
CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.RuntimeException: IOException
        at org.apache.jdo.exectck.Utilities.invokeTest(Utilities.java:128)
        at org.apache.jdo.exectck.RunTCK.execute(RunTCK.java:462)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
        at
        at
        at
        at
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "java": CreateProcess
error=87, The parameter is incorrect
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:460)
        at org.apache.jdo.exectck.Utilities.invokeTest(Utilities.java:111)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is
incorrect
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:81)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:30)
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:453)
        ... 21 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 7 minutes 12 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Dec 16 09:34:17 CST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 34M/771M
[INFO]

--
@matthewadams12