Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neeraj Bajaj <Ne...@Sun.COM> on 2003/01/13 20:25:51 UTC

Should warnDuplicateAttdef feature work only when validation is true ?

Hi All,

	While fixing a bug in Xerces2. ( As per SAX only first attribute
declaration should be reported irrespective of validation being turned on/off )
I found that feature "warnDuplicateAttributeDeclaration" works only when
validation is true ? Is this the right behavior ? I think it should work even
when DTD is referenced and validation is turned off.

Comments ?

thanks
Neeraj