Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tim Dunphy <bl...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/13 08:02:28 UTC

using cssandra cql with php

Hey all,

 I'd like to be able to make calls to the cassandra database using PHP.
I've taken a look around but I've only found solutions out there for Ubuntu
and other distros. But my environment is CentOS.  Are there any packages
out there I can install that would allow me to use CQL in my PHP code?

Thanks
Tim

--
GPG me!!

Re: using cssandra cql with php

Posted by Robert McFrazier <rm...@gmail.com>.
I have started a php library that uses the cql binary protocol.

check out:
https://github.com/rmcfrazier/phpbinarycql

thanks,
Robert