Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by JM...@gkservices.com on 2007/08/20 23:22:16 UTC

Joakim T Monstad is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  08/20/2007 and will not return until
08/23/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return, but can be reached at 952 836
4385 (send a txt if possible, since I won't be able to answer many calls)

Re: Joakim T Monstad is out of the office.

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
I think i should send him txt if possible :D

En l'instant précis du 20/08/07 23:22, JMonstad@gkservices.com
s'exprimait en ces termes:

--
http://www.noooxml.org/