Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fred McCann <fr...@automaticrootbeer.com> on 2006/02/26 20:39:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Configuring mod_authn_dbd with apr_dbd_mysql on Apache 2.2

Nick Kew wrote:
 > On Sunday 26 February 2006 19:09, Fred McCann wrote:
 >
 >> Is there anything I got wrong here? Is apr_dbd_mysql incompatible
 >> with my version of MySQL, FreeBSD, or Apache?
 >
 > That's a difficult one.  Are you using apr_dbd_mysql from up-to-
date source
 > and compiled with all the same options as (the rest of) your APR-
util?

I'm fairly certain that that I'm compiling with the same options, but
I'm not sure if the FreeBSD ports distfile has the most up-to-date
version of the source. I took a look at the source file and I
couldn't see anything that looks like a version number.

Is the answer here not to use apr_dbd_mysql? I suppose I could roll
back to an older version of apache and try a 3rd party plugin or
perhaps try postgres.

- Fred