Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Derek Tracy <tr...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/14 00:13:29 UTC

JDBC CQL Driver unable to locate cassandra.yaml

I am trying to integrate the Cassandra JDBC CQL driver with my companies ETL
product.
We have an interface that performs database queries using there respective
JDBC drivers.
When I try to use the Cassandra CQL JDBC driver I keep getting a stacktrace:

Unable to locate cassandra.yaml

I am using Cassandra 0.8.1.  Is there a guide on how to utilize/setup the
JDBC driver?

Derek Tracy
tracyde@gmail.com
---------------------------------

RE: JDBC CQL Driver unable to locate cassandra.yaml

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@impetus.co.in>.
setting server.config ->$SERVER_PATH/Cassandra.yaml  as a system property should resolve this?

The current version of the driver does require having the server's cassandra.yaml on the classpath.  This is a bug.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Register for Impetus Webinar on ‘Device Side Performance Optimization of Mobile Apps’, July 08 (10:00 am Pacific Time). Impetus is presenting a Cassandra case study on July 11 as a sponsor for Cassandra SF 2011 in San Francisco.

Click http://www.impetus.com to know more. Follow us on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling

Re: JDBC CQL Driver unable to locate cassandra.yaml

Posted by Brandon Williams <dr...@gmail.com>.
Try another slash in file:/, ie file://

Posted by Derek Tracy <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.