Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Piotr Pisz <pp...@pulab.pl> on 2018/04/16 05:49:45 UTC

createStoragePool

Hello,

I write scripts that automate certain tasks, I use the cs client, it requires all parameters for a given API method.
I have doubts about how to use the createStoragePool method, the parameters described in the documentation do not translate to web ui (for me).
What is the URL? How to set up a sharedmountpoint disk pool (as in the attached image) with this method?

https://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.9/apis/createStoragePool.html

Regards,
Piotr

Re: createStoragePool

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Piots,

The CS client was written by the guys at Exoscale – they may have more details, or possibly for René who wrote the Ansible cloudstack modules (which use the CS client).

The simplest way I find though is to switch on the developer tools in e.g. Chrome, make the API call and capture the syntax of the API call that way.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue