Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robin Lynn Frank <rl...@paradigm-omega.com> on 2004/01/08 02:32:48 UTC

[users@httpd] client denied by server configuration:

I'm a total newbie to apache.  We have a "stock" apache2 installation on
mandrake 9.1.  The only reason I am getting involved is that a web interface
to administer mailman mail lists would be a time saver.

The following is from the log:

[Wed Jan 07 15:11:09 2004] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] client denied by
server configuration: /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/create

The following mailman-related lines are in my apache config:

ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/

Alias /pipermail/ /usr/local/mailman/archives/public/

<Directory "/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/">
    AddDefaultCharset Off
</Directory>

If anyone can give me a clue as to what I need to do the resolve this, I'd
appreciate it.
--
Robin Lynn Frank | Director of Operations | Paradigm-Omega, LLC
Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!