Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BrianQADC <bb...@aol.com> on 2008/08/14 00:29:23 UTC

Ghost consumers left on unsubscribe

I'm using the standard poller script with activemessaging, and have noticed
occaisional consumers left hanging around after unsubscribe.  I'm running a
simple script:

script/poller start
sleep 30
script/poller stop

For some reason amq still holds onto the consumer, and drops msg's until
ConsumerCount is back to 0.  Any ideas?

Posted by BrianQADC <bb...@aol.com>.
This is using Rails/ActiveMessaging over STOMP.  I was just using the
standard poller script created by the PersistentMessaging generators.  Not
sure if anyone has ran into this same issue.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.