Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Sanjeev Kulkarni <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/13 21:22:59 UTC

Release 0.17.0

Hi all,
Continuing with our release cadence, we are planning a release today.
Please let me know if you have something that you want to be included.
Thanks!

Re: Release 0.17.0

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <ka...@streaml.io>.
Release 0.17.0 is completed. Release source code and binaries are available
at

https://github.com/twitter/heron/releases/tag/0.17.0

cheers
/karthik