Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2012/10/03 07:02:07 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5

Om, are you working on an RC6?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Om <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I will put up a preview for feedback without a vote first.
> I feelmore feedback would be required....

IIRC a number of concerns have been about the code/scenarios and not
about the release packaging, so I assume people could review the code
in svn first (svn tag maybe, to have a stable state) and save you the
hassle of creating more review packages.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 1.0 - RC5

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
I am on it.   I will put up a preview for feedback without a vote first.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27