Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by mo <mo...@daoenix.com> on 2014/08/11 23:08:43 UTC

UI 404 Error

On August 11, 2014 at 4:17:16 PM, mo (mo@daoenix.com) wrote:

This is one of the errors I mentioned:

Unable to connect to remote: is there a server running on port 8250

Also this one.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/ea821c3e00d9b2baa7b6

- Mo

On August 11, 2014 at 4:05:23 PM, mo (mo@daoenix.com) wrote:

Hello,

Curious, I am getting this message, it’s worked for 10 days without issue. No reboots or changes really made by me.

Rebooting agent / management resolves it. Agent log shows it cannot connect, but no firewall rules have been altered.

Any information would be appreciated.

- Mo

Re: UI 404 Error

Posted by mo <mo...@daoenix.com>.
Wow! I lied, I swear I disabled automatic updates, that’s exactly what happened. Systematic updates including Tomcat were updated 8/8.

They are disabled now, for sure! =P

- Mo

On August 11, 2014 at 5:38:57 PM, Carlos Reategui (carlos@reategui.com) wrote:

Did you recently update tomcat? I've seen it happen where if you update
tomcat it will stop the cloudstack service and start the generic tomcat
service therefore giving 404 errors.

Re: UI 404 Error

Posted by mo <mo...@daoenix.com>.
No updates have been performed. Automatic or otherwise.

Re: UI 404 Error

Posted by Carlos Reategui <ca...@reategui.com>.

Re: UI 404 Error