Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Moiz Jinia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/25 07:37:31 UTC

Re: Listening to timed-out patterns in Flink CEP

Hey David,
Did that work for you? If yes could you share an example. I have a similar
use case - need to get notified of an event NOT occurring within a specified
time window.

Thanks much!

Moiz

Re: Listening to timed-out patterns in Flink CEP

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Great to hear that things are now working :-)

Posted by David Koch <og...@googlemail.com>.
Hello,