Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 19:27:25 UTC

[EDU] CloudStack University

Hi Everyone,

Some of you may know that I started CloudStack University at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+University

I just reworked the page to divide it into two categories:
-Courses
-Student Projects

I welcome any help with it, especially content for the courses, course ideas, and student projects ideas. So edit boldly.

Note that I listed the Google Summer of Code projects I entered in JIRA in the Student Projects section.

Get the word out and don't hesitate to contribute and give feedback,

Cheers,

-Sebastien

Re: [EDU] CloudStack University

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.
hi Sebastian, I'm very interesting in working with Xen XCP. I have played
with XCP for one year. I would like to work on student project:

GSoC: Add Xen/XCP support for GRE SDN controller.

Let me know how can I join this team?

Thank you so much.

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U

RE: [EDU] CloudStack University

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
+1

--Alex

Posted by "Kelceydamage@bbits" <ke...@bbits.ca>.

Posted by L Radhakrishna Rao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

I would like to take up the work of the student project:

GSoC: Add Xen/XCP support for GRE SDN controller

but before that I will have to go through courses.

Kindly let me know on how to go forward on this.

Regards,
RK

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
SEbastian

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.
SEbastian

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Hey guys,

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Hey guys,

--
*Mike Tutkowski*

Posted by "Kelcey Damage (BT)" <ke...@backbonetechnology.com>.

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Sebastien,

This is really awesome.

We shall share the link with the students at various colleges in Bangalore who are really interested to learn/contribute to CloudStack.

We got to meet many of them during the recent Apache BarCamp we organized at PESIT campus.

Thanks
-Radhika

Posted by "Kelcey Damage (BT)" <ke...@backbonetechnology.com>.