Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <du...@olegdulin.com> on 2004/01/20 14:14:21 UTC

Re: Cocoon 2.1.3 on WebLogic 8.1: CocoonServlet does not have a d efault constructor

Ralph:

I customized my set up.  My application does not run under Cocoon main
sitemap. I took out everything from stock cocoon and turned it into a
webapp such that the main sitemap IS my applicaton sitemap.

That said, I copied components and cocoon.xconf and web.xml from the
stock cocoon and I am still having the same problem.

Any ideas ?

Oleg