Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ramprasad <ra...@netcore.co.in> on 2010/01/09 06:25:43 UTC

What is the error with clamav module

http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/36295-every-new-message-flagged-exploit-pdf-9669-nothing-getting-through.html

How do I disable False positives with clam

For now I am disabling clam totally on all servers .. anyway real
viruses are so few.

Re: What is the error with clamav module

Posted by Ted Mittelstaedt <te...@ipinc.net>.
Ramprasad wrote:
> http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/36295-every-new-message-flagged-exploit-pdf-9669-nothing-getting-through.html
>

> How do I disable False positives with clam
>
> For now I am disabling clam totally on all servers .. anyway real
> viruses are so few.

Obviously someone got some bad juju into the master virus
database.

It appears to be fixed for now, so just delete your "daily.*"
in your clamav database directory and stop and start freshclam,
then when it's updated, stop and start clamav

Ted