Posted to users@camel.apache.org by higorcoliveira <hi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 23:41:42 UTC

Body Max Size in a Request using Camel CXFRS Component

Hi!

I'm using Camel and my routes are deployed in JBOSS FUSE 6.0.0. I'm using
CXFRS component to receive requests and start my route. When I receive a
request containing a XML in body with about 20k lines, my route is started
without problem. But when I send a request with, for example, 30k lines,
CXFRS component denies the request and returns a 400 httpStatus error. The
route don't starts.

I searched in foruns about cxf and jetty and read that this could be a
problem relative to body max size.

Question: is there a way to configure this size in CFXRS Component XML (The
tag <cxf:rsServer>)? Or perhaps configure this somewhere in Jetty?

Any help will be appreciated.

Long life to Camel.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Body Max Size in a Request using Camel CXFRS Component

Posted by higorcoliveira <hi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey.

I put this configuration in system.properties file at Jboss Fuse and works
fine.

org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.Threshold=1000000
org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.MaxSize=1000000000

Thank you for your fast feedback.

Re: Body Max Size in a Request using Camel CXFRS Component

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See this section:
https://cxf.apache.org/docs/security.html#Security-XML

if it is related to the XML payload size then you can set either system
or contextual (endpoint-specific) properties.
I think setting per-endpoint specific properties will not work correctly
with earlier CXFRS components - setting the properties has been fixed
recently, and besides that, those security properties were not effective
in CXF JAX-RS frontend when set on the per-endpoint basis (fixed in
2.7.10 or may be in soon to be released 2.7.11).
So for now please set them as system properties

HTH, Sergey