Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/30 15:40:43 UTC

Release process started for camel 1.6.1 and 2.0-M2

If you know of any issues that *must* be fixed in these releases
please let me know.
Hadrian

Re: Release process started for camel 1.6.1 and 2.0-M2

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Can ypu change AMQ to 5.2.0 then.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card:
http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration

Re: Release process started for camel 1.6.1 and 2.0-M2

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hadrian,