Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/02 05:41:03 UTC

Sample 56 and WSDLEndpoints are not working

Hi all,

I was trying to run sample 56. But I couldn't due to several reasons.
Sample 56 refers the sample_proxy_1.wsdl. The endpoint refers the
service SimpleStockQuoteService
and port SimpleStockQuoteServiceSOAP11port_http. But this port name has
changed in the wsdl. So we cannot even start synapse with sample 56.

Also in the wsdl the destination addresses are specified as DUMMY.

There is a simple bug in WSDLEndpoint. I've attached a patch for this bug.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNAPSE-541

I didn't touch the sample wsdl or sample configuration as I'm not clear
about the rationale behind those changes.

Thanks,
Supun.

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org

Re: Sample 56 and WSDLEndpoints are not working

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Supun,

There was indeed a NPE, but it was silently discarded in
NativeWorkerPool#execute (in axis2-transport-base). I modified that
method to log uncaught exceptions so that debugging this kind of issue
will be easier in the future.

Andreas

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Andreas,