Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2015/06/19 20:32:48 UTC

Mailing list mirror to Nabble forum available now

Like Google Group style? Want to interactive to Apache Kylin community with
modern way?

Here you are:
http://apache-kylin-incubating.74782.x6.nabble.com/

It's an archive of Apache Kylin dev mailing list, all message post there
also will be send to this mailing list.

Please have a try and let me know if you encounter any issue.

BTW, most of Apache project has mirror there too;-)

Thanks.

Re: Mailing list mirror to Nabble forum available now

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Finally somewhere to search mail archives..