Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com> on 2001/10/22 22:32:00 UTC

Does tomcat 3.2.1 handle checkboxes properly?

I have a form that submits information to a bean.

When this page is a *.jsp form, checkboxes with the sam name and different
values do not return like they should.  If I have...
<input type=checkbox value=temp2 name=template>
<input type=checkbox value=temp3 name=template>

I should get template = temp2, temp3 when they are submitted.

This works properly when the page is *.html and the request is processed by
Apache, but does not work properly when the request is *.jsp and processed
by tomcat 3.2.1.

Anyone know how to get around this problem?

Thanks!

Brandon