Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com> on 2017/07/06 20:42:38 UTC

Test for JUnit version?

Hi all,
                I just realized I have written some JUnit tests that rely on "assertNotEquals" that has just appeared "recently" in JUnit (as in, 4.11 and 4.12, but not 4.10).  I'm testing for the presence of JUnit in the classpath in my "build.xml", but is there a way to test for the specific version of JUnit?  I see there is a "org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.getVersion()" method, which presumably could be used, but I'm guessing I'd have to write Javascript in my "build.xml" in order to test that.
                Anyone have a better idea?

Thanks,
Roger Whitcomb