Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/22 18:43:39 UTC

[VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.0.19

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.0.19 release of Apache
MyFaces core out.

The artifacts passed all TCK tests.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v4.0.19  [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v2.0.19  [1]

The artifacts were deployed on nexus repo [1] and to my private
Apache account [3] for binary and source packages.

The release notes could be found at [4].

Also the clirr test does not show binary incompatibilities with myfaces-api.

Please take a look at the "2.0.19" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
 and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-013/org/apache/myfaces/
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
[3] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces2019binsrc
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&version=12324287

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.0.19

Posted by Grant Smith <gr...@marathonpm.com>.
+1

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.0.19

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Hazem Saleh

Author of JavaScript Unit Testing book:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1782160620/

Co-author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets) book:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

DeveloperWorks Contributing Author
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/hazem/entry/ibm_developerworks_contributing_author?lang=en_us

An Apache committer, IBMer, and a technical speaker

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hazems

Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.0.19

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1

did no tests :( but license and other stuff looks ok.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1