Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/10 21:28:58 UTC

camel mail example for downloading mails with file attachements

Hi

I am switching mail client for this mailing list so I don't have the old mails.

Someone had an issue with using Camel to download mails that had
attachments. I have added a sample that downloads from my gmail
account and save the attachements as files.
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/mail.html

Its added as the last sample.

Do you still have an issue?
See org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailMessage the
extractAttachments() method that determines if a mail has attachment
or not.

Maybe debugging through that part of the code will receive why your
attachments is recognized.

--

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Re: camel mail example for downloading mails with file attachements

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Sorry it was this user:
http://www.nabble.com/Read-mail-attachments-from-pop3-accounts-and-save-them-to-file-system-td20362680s22882.html