Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Jeffrey Faelnar <jf...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 19:13:07 UTC

Performance Settings

Hi,

We are currently supporting a client evaluating Geronimo. Can anybody
direct me to a list of settings I can modify to optimized performance
or suggest ways to tune Geronimo? Thanks.

Jeff.

Re: Performance Settings

Posted by Jeffrey Faelnar <jf...@gmail.com>.
They will be running a financial java app offline on a single user
system so they do not anticipate heavy loads. However, they may be
running other java apps so we would like to prevent out of memory type
errors. What other tuning options would you consider as well in that
type of setup?

Thanks,

-Jeff

Re: Very simple Session EJB example

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Mattias,
Thanks! I haven't read all of your example, but looks like it will
definitely help those following in your footsteps.

I have one request: you've 'hijacked' the "Performance Settings" mail
thread. I assume you used "Reply" to generate your note and then
changed the subject line. Please use "New" to start a new mail
thread. On many mail readers (e.g. mine :) your "Very simple Session
EJB example" mail thread has been appended to the "Performance
Settings" mail thread and makes things confusing...

--kevan

Re: Performance Settings

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.