Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Steven Marcus <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 02:00:34 UTC

commons-collections versions

Hello all!

In the late January 4.2 snapshot the commons-collections had been
upgraded to 3.1
I notice in the Feb9 4.2 snapshot the commons-collections has reverted to 2.1.

Did a forum/jira search.
Problems? accident?

thanks in advance,
Steven Marcus

Re: commons-collections versions

Posted by Steven Marcus <st...@gmail.com>.
Hello all!

Just a heads up:

The 4.1.1RC1 build contains commons-collections 2.1 in the lib directory.

Re: commons-collections versions

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2/12/07, Steven Marcus <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> In the late January 4.2 snapshot the commons-collections had been
> upgraded to 3.1
> I notice in the Feb9 4.2 snapshot the commons-collections has reverted to 2.1.

Hmm, I'm not quite sure how that happened. BTW you just mean the jar
thats in the distro right? Am wondering if its some kinda transient
dependency maven thingy - as we clearly depend on 3.1 in the parent
pom.xml.

FWIW ActiveMQ doesn't directly depend on commons-collections, its just
used by commons dbcp which is used in the current default JDBC
configuration for persistence.

--

James
-------