Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Marc Recht <re...@contentmedia.de> on 2001/10/04 10:46:41 UTC

Orion Application Server and Jetspeed == no ?

Hi!

I'm trying to run Orion and Jetspeed together and this doesn't seem to
run...
I've tracked down the Problem to this part in the web.xml:

 <servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>
     jetspeed
   </servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>
     /portal /*
   </url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>
 <servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>
     jetspeed
   </servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>
     /igefaportal /*
   </url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>

Jetspeed seems to depend on parameters which it gets as a part of the
URL (/portal/param1/param2/param3) . Orion maps this request to /portal/
and because of this Jetpseed gets no parameters... Is there a solution
to this ?

Greetings,

Marc Recht

--
contentmedia AG

www.contentmedia.de
email recht@contentmedia.de

phone +49.(0)40.413302.30
fax +49.(0)40.413302.39

Rothenbaumchaussee 3
D-20148 Hamburg

Re: Orion Application Server and Jetspeed == no ? (solved)

Posted by Marc Recht <re...@contentmedia.de>.
Hi!

>I'm trying to run Orion and Jetspeed together and this doesn't seem to run...
>I've tracked down the Problem to this part in the web.xml:
>
><servlet-mapping>
>   <servlet-name>
>     jetspeed
>   </servlet-name>