Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Braniganz <br...@wanadoo.es> on 2000/06/22 19:24:40 UTC

External links

  Hi,

When I transform to PDF a XSL-FO file that contain the next, using
Fop-0.18.1-DEV

   <fo:basic-link color="blue"
external-destination="http://www.mikeoldfield.org"
text-decoration="underline">
    <fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="14pt">Web:
http://www.mikeoldfield.org </fo:block>
   </fo:basic-link>

this error happens: "FATAL ERROR: basic-link can't be directly under flow"

    Thanks

Re: External links

Posted by Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca.
Quoting Braniganz <br...@wanadoo.es>:

> When I transform to PDF a XSL-FO file that contain the next, using
> Fop-0.18.1-DEV
>
>    <fo:basic-link color="blue"
> external-destination="http://www.mikeoldfield.org"
> text-decoration="underline">
>     <fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="14pt">Web:
> http://www.mikeoldfield.org </fo:block>
>    </fo:basic-link>
>
> this error happens: "FATAL ERROR: basic-link can't be directly under flow"

Pretty much exactly what the message says. An fo:flow has only block-level FO's
as children; this rules out fo:basic-link because that returns an inline area.
So you want to enclose the basic link in an fo:block (not necessarily directly).

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom